what are you looking for?

Saturday, May 16, 2026

WHY SOCIAL SUCK TODAY- Rant 1

Remember SOCIAL MEDIA SUCKS 


 Social media literally gives me a headache. because everyone has such an opinion on everything, not knowing the damage they are causing. like your not cool typing behind the screen. Social media is such a lie, and we are stuck in a lie, which is crazy. I think if we didn't have social media, ppl will never have shown their true colors. They always have something to say about someone and never anything helpful. always want to bring someone down, which isn't cool and funny. I feel like influencers are lame, especially when they don't realize people are struggling in life. But they are human too ig. But I won't do the dumb sh**t they're doing on social media because they got fame. Maybe if people get a real eye opener of what social doese to people, maybe the world can get a grip on life. 

3 comments:

  1. Omg this is so real. Social media is supposed to be like fun and like you get to connect with people from all over the world but everyone is soooo negative. It's like people wake up everyday and just decide they want to be mean to random people online like its such a weird behavior, I really don't understand it -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad someone get's me because why do we have to worry about if someone see's what we post, what would they say to it if it was negative.

      Delete
    2. Yess exactly! I'm so tired of caring about what people say, because it's like you can NEVER win with the haters. They'll ALWAYS say something, you can literally do everything perfectly, and they'll still find something to hate on. Its so miserable.

      Delete

Unpopular Opinion 1

unpopular opinion  Reality TV is not a guilty pleasure. It's entertainment that requires zero apology, and the people who judge you for ...